Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a Wonderful Life

How is it possible that another year has come to an end? But what a beautiful year it was! If I could sum the last 12 months in just a few words, I would say that 2011 was a year of rapid and irreversible growth. As with any growth spurt, the change was not always pleasant; in fact sometimes the growing cut deep, causing pain that seemed almost unbearable at the time. But through all the stretching and shifting, I have come to realize that the outcome is immensely worth it. God has taught me to trust in Him perhaps more that I have ever needed. He has proved faithful through and through!

Each day is a precious, unrepeatable gift.

This has been so heavy on my heart lately. As I look toward the light at the end of my undergrad-tunnel, the days seem to be slipping by so quickly. Though I am ecstatic about graduating in only a few months, I do not want to forget about the potential held by each and every day - even the days in which my to-do list consists merely of study, eat, and sleep! Life doesn't begin once I have a degree, nor will it begin tomorrow - life is happening right at this very moment. May I make the most of every breath given to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment